Monday, January 8, 2018

Made in Minutes with My Creative Time

Good morning, friends!!  Today, I'm sharing a not one, but TWO cards!!  This post shows just how easy it is to create multiple cards, quickly! Or one card, even quicker :)

I started by coming up with a simple layout that could be stamped at once. The Misti comes in super handy for this!


The floral image is from the sweet stamp and die set,  Hey There Little Lady.  The sentiment is from the Create Stamp and Die Set.  If you are new to My Creative Time products, almost every stamp set comes with co-ordinating dies!!!!

I stamped one panel with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and the other with Versafine Black Onyx ink.


I used Copic markers and coloured pencils for some super simple colouring!!  These are meant to be quick, right??  When it came to putting the cards together, I did assembly line style.  I stamped both, I coloured both, I trimmed both and adhered everything at the same time.


To add a little more interest, I trimmed down the right side about 1/2 inch.  This actually creates a bit of depth and dimension without actually adding foam adhesive!!  Next, now this part did take the longest, was the die cutting of the word die.  It didn't actually have to take this long but instead of using foam adhesive to mount the "create", I cut the die repeatedly out of white cardstock to add the dimension.


I got all my elements together and adhered everything at once!


These two cards took about half an hour!! Here's a look at the completed projects!!





Thank you so, so much for stopping by today! I appreciate your visits more than you know!

Have a great day!!

Laurie






6 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Laurie...Your Cards are Gorgeous!! Love the way you used the daisy dies and with the little lady bug...AWWWWE so cute!! Love too the clever and creative ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies. You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards!! Love the little ladybug

    ReplyDelete
  3. What darling cards!!! Love the layouts! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Love the layout, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the card design...the color strip brings out the colors in the flowers and create. Beautiful job on your cards.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...