Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Craftin Desert Divas Sneak Peek Day #3

Welcome back!!  I told you I'd be back real soon :) Craftin Desert Divas has an incredible release coming up and you don't want to miss it!!

Today we are taking a little look at the soon to be released Up, Up and Away Stamp set!  This set is adorable!!  Great for baby cards and to send someone a bit of encouragement!


How cute is this image?? And this is just one of many cuties in this set!! I will have one more little peak for you in a couple of days, hope to see you then!!

All products will be available in the CDD Shop on January 12th!!

Thank you for dropping by!

Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...