Friday, December 1, 2017

Festive Florals Card

Hi Friends!!  I wanted to do this post tonight to give huge praise to one of my favourite stamp companies.  And that's Lil'Inker Designs.  If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I'm a huge fan of Laura the owner and her products.

Recently, I posted this card and mentioned that I did not own one Christmas stamp set from Lil'Inker!! I was shocked by this because I am a super fan :).  Laura was so sweet and offered me a Christmas set from her shop!!  I was beyond excited and super grateful.  This is why I love shopping from small, home-based businesses like this.  You cannot beat the customer service and the appreciation of these owners have for their customers is second to none!

So without further ado, the stamp set I chose was the Festive Florals.  I should also mention that she sent me the co-ordinating dies!!!!  I tried, I really did, to make a softly coloured card.  I wanted to make the poinsettias white, which I have a hard time with!

These are the Copic markers I chose:


I kept it very pastel.  I think if I had the C2 it would have turned out a bit softer.


After everything was coloured, I used the dies to cut everything out.  This is the arrangement I came up with after about 1/2 hour of fiddling!!  For the cardbase I used Soft Sky cardstock from Stampin Up which is the perfect match for the B11 marker.


I stamped and embossed the sentiment, which is also from the Festive Florals set, onto a banner cut using the Stitched Scallop Border Die. Everything was adhered with a combination of tape runner and foam adhesive.  And of course, some glitter pen, Glossy Accents and clear sequins finish it off!


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this card!  And thank you to Laura from Lil'Inker who is absolutely amazing!!  Please check out her shop if you aren't familiar with her products!!

See you soon!!

Laurie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...