Sunday, October 1, 2017

Paper Smooches and Penny Black!

Hello everyone!!  Sorry there has been a bit of a lapse in my posts.  Life, ya know!  But be sure that I am still on my Making Use of My Stamps mission!!  Todays projects include stamps from Penny Black and stamps and dies from Paper Smooches.

I have exactly one Penny Black set, yes, one.  I would love to grow my collection but that would kind of defeat the purpose of this series.  I'm trying NOT to buy a lot of new stuff.  So this card uses the stamp set, Buddy and Duck.


This dog is so cute!  I did some masking and used the fabulous Cloud Stencil from MFT.  I used Scattered StrawSpun Sugar and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks.  The puppy was coloured with a combination of Warm and Cool Grey Copics.


A bit of Sparkle Pen and white gel pen details finish this cutie off!

The next card uses the Bitty Bungalows Stamp set and Co-Ordinating Dies.  


I created a little scene with a cute pink house and car! The rectangle that the scene is on is an awkward size and looked kind of weird on an A2 card.  To remedy that, I turned it into a 4.25 square card.


It looks a little like a Polaroid, doesn't it?  To stir things up a bit, I stamped the sentiment in Hollyhock Ink from Simon.


Thank you for stopping by today and continuing to follow along with me!!

I will see you soon!!

Laurie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...