Saturday, July 29, 2017

Continuing with the letter "M"!

Hello all and welcome back!  Today i'm sharing my recent cards made using stamps and dies from My Favourite Things, Mama Elephant and My Creative Time!  I'm really enjoying rediscovering all that I have!!  I'm getting excited to draw the next letter but I have so much more to discover in this letter category :)

My first card features Mama Elephant.  I used the Blogging Buddies stamp set and Co-ordinating Dies for my images and sentiment.  I have never used this set and I really wonder why.  It's adorable!


I coloured the computer pink (because who wouldn't love a pink computer!) using my Copic markers.  For the background, I die cut the images from white cardstock using the Index Card Creative Cuts die set.  The two panels are also included in this set...again, I think I may have used this set once, and not all of it!!


A little bit of sparkle pen, Glossy Accents and Dandelion Yellow Crystal Drops finish this card.

My next card uses products from My Creative Time and My Favourite Things.  I had a panel already created using the Cloud Stencil and Wonky Stitched Rectangles. So I thought it would pair perfectly with the Thanks for the Lift Stamp and Die Set.


I used my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush markers for the colouring. Again, added sparkle and Glossy Accents as well as a few Sparkling Clear Sequins.


And lastly, the card with all My Favourite Things products!  I really like this one.  It's definitely clean and simple compared to the last two!  I used the Wonky Stitched Rectangles for the centre panel and left it white. I stamped, coloured and die cut a couple of flowers from the Springtime Blooms and its Co-ordinating Dies.


The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I used the Sentiment strips One dies (which, by the looks of it, are no longer available). I believe that die set was one of my very first!!


I foam mounted everything onto the white panel and adhered that directly onto a grey card base.  I kept it simple and added 3 black pearls.  I think this may be my favourite of the three!!  Let me know which one is your favourite!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope this series is inspiring you to go through your stash and make what's old, new again!!



Laurie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...