Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Cherish

Hello and happy Wednesday!!  I'm popping in today to share my DT project for HoneyBee Stamps!!  This is a card with quite a bit of die-cutting and a little bit of colouring.

I used the vintage style set called Not Too Shabby and the beautiful Cherish set for the sentiment.  Both these sets have coordinating dies which I also used!

I first created a frame using some Square Stitched Scalloped Frame Dies from MFT.  I layered multiple pieces together to create a thick frame.  I stamped, coloured and die cut the mason jar and the bouquet of flowers from the Not Too Shabby set.  I did a bit of drawing to create the illusion the flowers were inside the jar.


I stamped the large Cherish and used the coordinating die to cut it out.  As well, I used sentiment strips to complete the sentiment.  Layering these on coloured cardstock made them pop out a bit more.  Before adhering everything together, I used a polka dot embossing folder on a white card panel to create a bit more dimension.


I added a little Clear Wink of Stella to make that Cherish shine and die cut some hearts (also in the NotTooShabby set) to create tiny embellishments!


Thank you so much for stopping by!!  Please visit the Honey Bee Stamps Blog for ALL the details:)

Laurie







1 comment:

  1. Love it - love all that dimension. Just don't do enough on my cards I think. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...