Monday, September 26, 2016

First Post for Studio Katia

Hello everyone!!  I'm here with my first ever blog post for Studio Katia!!  The announcement hasn't been made yet, but yes, I'm thrilled to be a part of this team!!  I know the sky's the limit for these great products!  The sequins alone are worth a million bucks but Kat has added some amazing new stamps and dies...to be released tomorrow in fact!!!

For my project, I decided to use the Stitched Nested Creative Rectangles die set.  I chose this set because it fit my digi image to perfection!! This die is so large! It covers enough of your cardbase that you don't really need to add anything else...LOVE THAT!!




The "celebrate" stamp and sequins are a sneak peek of what's to come :)

Hope you enjoyed!! Thanks for stopping and by and be sure to visit us tomorrow for the NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP!!!

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...