Saturday, July 9, 2016

Paper Smooches July Challenge

Hello everyone and welcome back!!  I've made a card for one of my favourite stamp company challenges...Paper Smooches!!!  This month's challenge is SUMMER.




My original idea consisted of a bright, striped die cut background and an Ice Cream Cone die.  I actually made the background panel and coloured the ice cream cone. Those will be another project because the gears totally changed!!  This is a challenge, right??  And although a striped background and ice cream cone SCREAM summer, I wanted to think outside of the box.  So I picked out a couple of summer themed stamp sets and one Christmas one.  Can you see where I'm going with this??

Here's a peek of the images all coloured in:


Yes. A tropical card with a snowman and a bird wearing a santa hat!!  And a sentiment that ties everything together :)

Here is my finished project. I hope you like it because I had a ton of fun creating it!!



Thank you for stopping by!!

Laurie

Here are all the supplies I used:







2 comments:

  1. This is so clever and adorable! I love all of your images and how they work so well together. Makes me want that stamps set! and all within that frame??? Perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY gooooooooooodness! This is sooooooooo stinking cute! I LOVE how that snowman is living like it's summer! LOL! Too fun! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us for the PS challenge- hope you link again soon <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...