Sunday, April 3, 2016

Black and White with a Splash of Color Linky Party


Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Black & White With A Splash of Color"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Here is what I made..


I love this theme!!  Black and white can be so elegant but dressed up with a splash of color it can become fun and cheerful!!  I stamped and die cut 7 clouds and the sun from The Sky is the Limit stamp and die set.  I used the Fancy Frames dies set as a starting point.  I adhered some of the clouds straight to the base and some I popped up with foam adhesive.  I embossed the sun die cut with a heart embossing folder then rubbed the entire thing with my Versamark ink pad. I used some Clear Sparkle embossing powder.  I wanted that bright sun to POP!!


I tucked the sun behind the clouds.  I white heat embossed the sentiment and added a few yellow candy dots.


Here are all the CDD products I used:








Thank you for stopping by today!!  I hope you will join us for this super fun Linky!!

2 comments:

  1. That sun really does pop! Love how it's not only a splash of colour, but it sparkles bright too - just what you need with a black and white scheme. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah! Great creative minds think alike... LOVE yours... the hearts embossed on the glittery sun are awesome! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...