Thursday, February 11, 2016

Craftin' Desert Divas Throwback Thursday!!

Hello everyone!! I'm here to share a project I made using an oldie but certainly a goodie stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas. This is one of my favourite sets.  It is one of those sets that can be used for many occasions.  And the fact that it has co-ordinating dies makes it that much better!!  So, are you curious to see which set I used???  Well, it's none other than....


I wanted to make a very bright, airy and versatile card.  This could be used as a "love" card or "encouragement" card.  I coloured the pencils using alcohol markers and added some sparkle to the eraser part.  I die cut them using the co-ordinating dies.
I also used the Fancy Frames Dies and the Pocket Pieces Hello Dies to create the layers...love those die sets!!

So here is my finished card!!  Hope you enjoyed taking a "look back" at this fabulous set!!



Here are all the CDD products I used:




Wishing you all a wonderful day!!










1 comment:

  1. This is gorges. I love the whole layout, with all those patterned papers and the frames just makes it. Beautiful colouring and I love the sparkle on the erasers at the end. You are rockin' being on the CDD design team! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...