Monday, December 28, 2015

Amazing Card

Hello everyone!!  I'm here to share a card I made with some new goodies from Simon Says Stamp.
I started by heat embossing the Lattice Grid background stamp in white embossing powder on watercolour cardstock.


I then took Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks and did a bit of ink-smooshing.

I then stamped out the floral images from Peaceful Wildflowers from My Favourite Things in the colours Fog, Smoke and Slate (3 Shades of Grey), all from Simon, on the coordinating die cuts.
I trimmed down my smooshed panel to fit behind the aperture I cut in my panel using the Stitched Arch Dies, also from My Favourite Things.



As you can see, I die cut one of the Amazing words from the Doubly Amazing die set on grey cardstock, then heat embossed a sentiment from the coordinating stamp set, on the same cardstock.

I adhered the flowers with a combination of glue runner and foam adhesive, inside and outside of the window.  I adhered the Amazing die and stamped sentiment with TomBow Mono.  And no card is complete without Wink of Stella...which I placed on the flowers and Amazing.

Here's a close-up of the sparkle...


And the full card...


Hope you enjoyed!!

Stay Crafty my Friends!!

I just wanted to mention that most of my shopping is done at Simon Says Stamp which is why I link all products to them!!  :)



1 comment:

  1. You are Amazing!! This is gorgeous!! I absolutely love your ink smooshing - the colours are beautiful and go so well on that background stamp. Love those grey inks, I'm forever searching for a grey I like. Keep crafting on into 2016 :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...