Friday, March 13, 2015

First Post!!!

So here it goes...my first post! This is a little intimidating to be honest. I'm scared no one will read this or no one will care! I'm just a very amateur crafter and DIY'er. I'm addicted to Pinterest and love finding projects to recreate. I consider myself crafty but not overly creative. My passion and favorite thing to do is make cards. I have a stash of cards for every possible occasion, more than I will ever use, am I the only one?
So with my blog, I will post some projects. Just for fun stuff. A challenge entry here and there.
Please forgive any silly mistakes I may make(not really computer saavy😊.

Here we go...these two cards I entered in the YourNextStamp.com Sketch and Color Challenge #9.



This card was made using the Love and Smiles stamp set with coordinating dies, the open scallop die set(which I am obsessed with at the moment), sentiment is from the Bitty Bugs stamp set, and Your Next Stamp Gumdrops. Other products used include Lawn Fawn's Stitched Rectangles and a banner from My Favorite Things.


My second entry uses, again, the Bitty Bugs set, scallop dies and the Mason Jars stamp set. I paper pieced the lid of the jar, added vellum to the jar and wings of the butterfly.

So, there it is. My first post. Hope you enjoyed!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...